cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting problems

IDGIE
Fledgling

I've swapped over to O2 from Three yesterday, however the porting process hasn't been completed by Three. I can make outgoing calls and texts on my new O2 sim and people who I call see the number I transferred across. However I cannot receive calls and texts. I have chased with O2 today who have said that Three haven't released my number. Can anyone please help? 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @IDGIE,

Sorry for the delay in picking this up for you. If I've understood correctly the move was leaving Three to join 02?

All UK providers follow the same procedures for issues with porting to keep things straightforward. The receiving service provider that you've moved to have to raise the issue, so 02's customer service teams need to log the issue with their porting team, and they'll have a process for contacting us to sort it, if it is an issue on our end.

Hopefully they've managed to sort this in the meantime, but if not, I'd recommend explaining that you're experiencing a "split-port" and they should have a process to get this investigated and sorted.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.