cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Barring

bhargav959
Fledgling

Hi there,

I need to obtain proof of purchase and proof of usage for my insurance company. Unfortunately, the customer service I have received regarding this matter has not been very good.

When I chatted with an agent on Live Chat, they informed me that I needed a tracking number that I should have received within 5 minutes after sending the proof of purchase. However, I have not received it yet. It has been 8 working days since my first email and 6 working days since the second email. Each time I receive a reply, it states that without a tracking number, they are unable to help. If I am not receiving emails from you, is that my fault? Shouldn't your agent have the authority to check my sent email? I am left with no answers every day after the call or chat with you.

This delay is causing a lot of inconvenience, as I need the documents to continue the process with my phone insurer. I am currently left without access to my phone, including vital mobile banking apps, due to this lengthy unexplained delay from 3.

Could someone please get in touch with me to escalate this, so I can receive the documents today?

Regards,
Bhargav

1 REPLY 1
MZone
Superstar

Either call them use live chat or make a complaint here.