cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Add-On Still Pending after 2 hours.

PaulGRhodes
Fledgling

How long will it take for my 1 day, unlimited add-on, to go through the system and show in my account. 

Order ID #202434568A

The money went out instantly, so that side of the system is working (un-surprisingly). 

Three aren't so crooked as to only grant my 1 day unlimited data Add-On, once the day has almost ran out are they?

HELP!!!

6 REPLIES 6
PaulGRhodes
Fledgling

2 hours 30mins!

Still nothing. 

Will give it another 30mins, and will then head to the nearest 02/VF store to buy PAYG Data Sim. 

Can't deal with this terrible service much longer. 

PaulGRhodes
Fledgling

3 hours now. 

Three are a joke!

PaulGRhodes
Fledgling

Three let me Top-Up My Credit by £5, which I burned through in 10mins during a teams call. 

But they still won't let me use the 1 day, £5 unlimited  Data which I bought 3 hours ago.

If you work for Three - you should be ashamed of your company - My advise would be to quit and go work for a proper company.

sc1999
Local celebrity

You need to remember that the number of people who join the community to complain or request assistance are a miniscule proportion of three's customers. However there do seem to be repeated complaints for the same issues and it does seem that most are PAYG related.

The other big issue is that there seems to be no published route to make a complaint or to find someone who can help. The moderators are not full time here so you have to hope that one pops in when you need them.

It would also help if those who post problems would come back and let others know that they have a solution and what it was.

zak
Fledgling

yeah very similar experiance, totally mental. i hate 3.

zak
Fledgling

but they are the only guys with thier roaming deals