cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Usage

Ceili
Fledgling

Please advise when I will be getting my proof of barring and proof of usage. The customer service is shocking to say the absolute least.

Agents appear so helpful on the phone but then you get told to wait 72 hours and nothing is done. My request has not been processed for over 2 weeks now. 

These documents should not be difficult to obtain and I have requested them well over 2 weeks ago for my insurance claim. I have been given the run around multiple times every day from people who cannot actually tell me what is going wrong.

Every time its a new story, new information. Today I was told that I need t provide the date and time of my last phone call made on my phone before it went missing.

two days ago I was told I need to provide the date and time it stopped being being used.

before that I wasn’t even asked for a date and time when submitting my details and proof of purchase. Honestly what is going on! 

why is it so hard to obtain these documents. My insurance won’t replace my lost phone without them. 
Shocking customer service from Three. Will definitely be leaving after this. Please provide these documents asap.

1 REPLY 1
JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Ceili 

I'm really sorry to hear that it's taking so long for your proof of blacklisting/usage to be received. In case this still isn't resolved I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John