cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage

Lisalisa
Fledgling

My son lost and had his phone stolen abroad and we have been trying several times to get proof of usage and proof of black listing from three. We cannot process the insurance claim without these documents. Three have not helped and the advisors we have spoken to do not appear to even know what these documents are. We have even been to the three mobile shop and they were unhelpful too. Appalling customer service. Can anybody help on how to get these documents? 

2 REPLIES 2
FraserC1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Thanks for posting here, and sorry you've had this experience. We understand it'll be concerning. We're able to send third-party insurance letters as long as the device has been blacklisted and the IMEI is registered on the account. Has an advisor already confirmed that both of these actions have been taken? The letter can take 5-7 days to arrive and 72 hours via email. Let us know if this helps

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Rivers158
Fledgling

Hi

I have this problem aswell, my insurance company asked me to send them proof of usage and blacklisting , I called three and they gave me this email to send them my proof of purchase: proofs@contact.three.co.uk

i sent them proof of purchase and more documents 

after 1 week called three again and asked them why didn’t reply to my request, they told me we can’t do anything because you don’t have requested Number .they told me send again 

I sent 10 times again and nothing happened. I tried three shop and they advised me you can complain through live chat

i contacted them by live chat and they continued say we can’t do anything without request number . They said we know your problem but can’t do anything. I told them I’m not happy and want to complain. They connected me to complain team and I was talked to someone else and he said we talk to back team , also they sent me complain Number . 
Still after 48 hours complain didn’t receive anything. I sent my document again but it seems they don’t reply emails.

honestly I’m in terrible because my disability and I need to get my replacement phone and connect sensors on my body to the phone and this process was worsened my health situation 😔