cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proofs@3mail.com NOT WORKING

ed5551
Fledgling

COMPLAINT NUMBER - 231127101620630

I have sent multiple emails to proofs@3mail.com.

But no response. I have tried speaking to complaints and customer support but they are saying that they are not able to do anything without tracking ID. I have emailed from 2x different of my email addresses but no response. Email includes pic of me holding passport, recent three bill, police report etc. 

My phone was stolen and can no longer access to my three number or registered email address. I have requested for a registered email address change so that I can order an esim. Currently travelling for 2 months out of the UK so not able to visit a store. 

Please help. 

2 REPLIES 2
ed5551
Fledgling

Still no response. It has been a month now

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ed5551,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been waiting so long for help with this. Our Community is a customer forum, I help direct members to internal help with Three where I can, but please bear in mind most people viewing your post are fellow Three customers, so the advice that our community members can give here will be limited.

It sounds like you're in a really difficult position though, and that you've tried following this up with multiple other support channels already. I'll get you in touch with an escalated support team who will take ownership and do everything they can to help. I'll PM you more info.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.