cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-registering multiple devices on the App

nicknorman979
Fledgling

I have an iPhone, an iPad, and 2 MiFi devices all on Three. All associated with the same email address. They were all happily on the App accessible with thumb print. Then Three decided to “improve” the App and everyone everywhere has to re-register! Hmmmm… not sure whose bright idea that was!

Anyway, the App registration process won’t allow more than one device to be registered to an email address. And it says one should specify the email address that was used when the device was bought. This doesn’t seem very clever as it means I can’t now use the App or My 3 website on 3 of my devices. Is there a way to resolve this? Surely thousands of people (anyone with more than 1 three sim) must be having this problem?

Nick

9 REPLIES 9
Miradoruk
Fledgling

Same here, I have two other numbers and now can’t register either of them! Ridiculous.

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Ditto….,

I had to contact support - for them to ‘add’ separate email address for each account !

what a pain! Why can we not have one account & link all numbers to the single email…… 

was a nightmare, as now have new email addresses ( had to create ) that I dont want but have to for My3 access…

ridiculous  

FlashTay
Fledgling

Trevor we shouldn't have to do that though its ridiculous 🙄 i was happy with the old version being able to access both accounts with my thumb print, who ever though of this idea is brain dead there definitely going to be losing lots of customers now because of this matter and im 1 of them had enough of there poor advisors who don't even know what there doing them selfs and just say wait 24 hours and try again 

Zycon
Regular

Yes, as soon as my contract is up I am leaving THREE, had enough of their poor customer service and ridiculous requirements, I just wonder if this requirement for a new email address is grounds for early termination without penalty?

FrustratedAsFoo
Regular

They have put new terms and conditions so effectively old contract does not exist in my view

FrustratedAsFoo
Regular

mmm been told that, thought it was a brush off

Tony_R
Regular

I've just tried to view my accounts also, couldn't view all in one place. Spoke to the online chat and apparently Three have upgraded there system so its 1 email per account/device. This is ridiculous as i only use 1 email, I don't need multiple emails. How can they force people to change there contact details without prior notification? surly this is against policy. All my accounts are registered to 1 email address. Please Three, sort out this downgrade in your system.

Shinymercman
Regular

Same for me,  now can't access my accoubts, tried to speak to 4 different chat agents all saying same thing , 1 number 1 dedicated email address, can't use same address for for than one device, seems this is an OFCOM thing, for data privacy. Even though getting emails to my main email about getting new contracts on same account.

FO
Fledgling

@Shinymercman I just switched to Three from EE and my EE account had all my numbers in one account with one email, so definitely not an OFCOM thing... whoever specified the new Three system missed a trick badly...