cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive calls or texts after port from Vodafone

NeilO
Fledgling

My number was ported from Vodafone to Three on 28 November and since then I have been able to make calls and texts but not receive either. This is very disconcerting, and goodness knows what important calls I may have missed over the past two weeks. I have contacted Three customer services numerous times but each time only get a variation of "give it another 72 hours and it will be fixed". I am so unimpressed that I'm on the verge of cancelling my contract but OFCOM has said I cannot port my number to another provider until Three fixes the issue. Anyone been through similar that can suggest next steps? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Nonso1990
Fledgling

Currently going through this.. pls was this resolved for you?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nonso1990,

Sorry to hear you've been dealing with these issues. Have you spoken to customer services to report this? They should be able to escalate this with our porting team.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Nonso1990
Fledgling

Thanks for getting back… I have done this and have also called for the past 26 days now and keep getting the same response to wait that it’s been looked into. This is very sad as it’s been over 26 days now

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NeilO,

Sorry to hear of all the disruption this is causing. This type of issue is rare, but when it happens requires coordination between our porting team and the porting team at your old provider. Generally this should be fixed within 3 working days, but we are dependent on a 3rd party team from the old network too, so we don't have full control of the situation. Was this resolved in the meantime?

Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here