Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving inaccurate text messages from Three about my data allowance

pm123
Fledgling

I am on Pay as you Go, and I am receiving inaccurate messages on my data allowance. For example:

- Hi, don't forget your Data Pack ends in two days (received this 12 days before it was ending)

- Hi, your last Data Pack ended three days ago (received this despite getting a new data pack three days ago)

- Uh oh - your Data Pack's run out (received it when 98% of my data left)

These are coming from Three as there are also accurate messages about my allowances. This started after the big updates in Autumn. Not sure if there is a phantom data pack on my account, or if these automated messages do not register any of my remaining allowances. It is getting a bit annoying receiving these messages and having to check my allowance in panic. 

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

This sounds really frustrating. It' disappointing to hear you've been getting so many of these messages. 

It would be best to use My3 to monitor allowances for now. The issue with the messages is something that's been highlighted before, and it has been fed back so that the team can get it sorted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Pete.