cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding my contract

Theduke848
Fledgling

Just looking for a bit of advice... I am a 3 customer - and have been for over 10 years now. I have reported problems with my phone time and time again to be told - we have to speak to Samsung - samsung have said it can be reported via 3.... anyway long story short... to get the phone fixed, would cost me more than what the phone was worth. I dont usually go for a budget phone but heard decent reviews and looking to save some money...

I have 8 months of my contract left - and about 280 early upgrade fee. 
I have offered 3 in exchange for coming out of my contract early with no penalty and upgrading to the new iphone which is nearly double what I am paying for mine now and staying with 3. A couple times on the chat they have said yes we can sort it until they say at the end "itll be added to your next bill"

Just seems loyalty is a distant thing now and will be looking at services elsewhere. Anyone else have the same issue and do you recommend anything else? 

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

According to 3: In general early upgrades are possible but result in an Early Upgrade Fee which is usually 97% of the remaining monthly charges due till the end of the contract term. You need to complete at least 90 days between upgrades, and if the fee is high you may be asked for immediate payment rather than adding this to the next bill. You can also upgrade with no fee any time in the last 38 days of the contract term.

Three, unfortunately, do not appear to be in the customer loyalty business. 

Avondale
Rising star

@sc1999 

Are you aware if there is there any discretion around this ?

Is @Theduke848 likely to get a more favourable outcome if he visits a Three retail store ? 

sc1999
Local celebrity

@Theduke848can always try a 3 shop but not sure that I would hold my breath.

If the duke succeeds hopefully they will let us know.