cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting PAC code from 3

rossdog
Fledgling

Hi, Iafter 10+ years of being a three customer I'm looking to leave due to the roaming charges being sneakily reintroduced. 

I've requested a PAC code from the support team 3 or 4 times but I never actually get the code sent to me. The support staff retry multiple times but it never comes through even though other texts even from 3 are recieved without issue. Has anyone requested a PAC code though three and actually received it? I'm starting to feel like they are just trapping me in my contract, or maybe the support staff don't want a bad mark on their record for letting someone leave so they just lie and don't send the codes.

The most recent time they've charged me an early termination fee but still not given me a code. Shocking service!

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rossdog,

This sounds really frustrating, I'll do my best to help.

If the issue isn't with receiving texts in general, then it may be a system error. Look out for a private message from me that will link you to further assistance.

To view your messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Rainerdoss
Fledgling

You need to be firm. They are all subordinates and can’t decide anything. Ask to speak to a supervisor or you write a complaint. That get’s them moving. I left Three with 5 phones after 15 years. They just can’t, or won’t compete to others.