cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming allowance in Australia

tw
Fledgling

I’m going on holiday to Australia soon and I have a pay monthly contract with unlimited data since 2014 and I can’t find information on how much data I get abroad. All the information I can find talks about contracts started or upgraded after October 2021. Any help would be appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tw,

As long as you haven't renewed/upgraded your plan since October 2021, you'll be able to use Go Roam in Europe and Go Roam Around The World, but won't have daily Go Roam charges of £2 or £5 per day respectively. Please note that Go Roam Around The World Extra is not available unless you've renewed since October 2021.

Other than not having to pay the daily charge, or purchase an add on the service works the same. So in a destination like Australia which is Go Roam Around The World you can call and message back to the UK, and use up to 12GB per billing month without a surcharge.

For full information you should be able to find your relevant Price Guide, or check out the Fair Usage Policies.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.