cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming charges

Braveheart53
Fledgling

3 want to change my plan (pre October 2021), so they can make a daily charge for overseas roaming. Customer service in this issue is USELESS!!

What “benefits” do 3 offer their loyal customers? NONE!!

3 REPLIES 3
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi Braveheart52, welcome to Three Community. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your roaming options with Three.

We know Go Roam is a much loved benefit, and we’ve only come to this decision after careful business consideration. We wanted to keep things simple, so we’ve let customers continue to access their domestic allowances abroad for a small and controllable fee.  An automated daily charge provides predicable billing, reducing the risk of bill shock and has no need for opt ins.

We hope you'll still find great value with Three, along with many other great benefits: https://www.three.co.uk/why-three 

Thanks for being part of Three Community 😊

StephR 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Erickcth
Fledgling

Same here. The sales gave me false statement about "no extra charges on daily on data roam", which I specifically asked for before tie me down to a 2 years contract.

I'm trying get a complain and more official report for this. False advertising on the renew contract. 

Mark1991
Regular

It’s a joke. After 13 years, I’ll be leaving three next month to go to another network that still offers this as standard.