cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam email?

GE
Regular

I've received an email "confirming my order" but I haven't ordered anything. The address it was sent from is "noreply@mails.three.co.uk"

Can anyone confirm this is a genuine three email?

Thanks in advance.

Best solution
Best solution
GE
Regular

Three Chat and phone contact were both pretty useless but both said they couldn't see anything on order. DPD said they couldn't see any scheduled deliveries either. However my account does show a payg sim has been ordered and I'll see if anything arrives. I'm going to call into the local Three shop on Saturday as they said they could only help in store (It's a 52 mile round trip!). I've done a couple of thorough scans on my laptop and phnoe with nothing showing. Other than the postcode I never entered any other personal details so hopefully all will be ok.

Thanks again for your help.

View solution in conversation

11 REPLIES 11
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Reynoid,

We've offered 5G at no extra cost since the service became available, and that does sound like quite a big bill reduction, so I think you're right to be sceptical here. login.three.co.uk doesn't sound like a domain we'd use for sales communications either. It is an email address we use for My3 resets though.

Based on what you've shared, I think you were speaking to scammers who were trying to get you to reset your password, and in the process steal your login details. I'd recommend to get in touch, and the team can confirm for certain if we've called, but I think this is a scam.

Here's more info on Fraud to watch out for too.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

RichH
Fledgling

I’ve had dodgy mails from the same email , don’t reply or ring to any of it , apparently I’ve got an outstanding bill which is BS so it’s spam