Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Community festive period 2023

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

We hope you've all had a great 2023, and whether you're celebrating the occasion or not, that you have a welcome break over the festive period. The Community Support team will be working between 20th and 23rd December, but please bear in mind that you may see some delayed responses during that time.

We will then be unavailable between the 24th and 26th December, but feel free to participate by raising new topics and discussing them as normal in the meantime. We're looking forward to catching up with all the discussions when we're back. If you need direct assistance from Three during this time, please refer to our contact us page.

Thanks,
Jonathan B

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

2 REPLIES 2
Avondale
Rising star

@JonathanB 

Best wishes to you and to all of your colleagues for the festive season ; have a good break. 

Retiredyoung
Fledgling

No one is answering the live chat? I tried yesterday and today. Since 3 has changed the log in, my PAYG account balance has not changed and neither does the balance on 444 or 333. I have used my phone twice, I also noticed today when logging into my account that a pop up comes up saying "no active line found" when obviously my sim is active as using?