cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three+ Presale tickets

Steven20
Fledgling

So I can't seem to get the Three+ presale tickets reward, I've looked into it and it says to message 'PLUS' or 'MUSIC' to 51020 but that comes up with an error so can't send to that number and I can't find the presale tickets reward in my three+ app. Wondered if anyone else has this problem or knows what I need to do?

12 REPLIES 12
SarahC
Employee
Employee

Hi @Steven20  glad to hear you're making use of our Three+ app! 😀

Our Three+ app will show on the homepage when and what offers we have available for pre-sale, such as concerts and festivals. Looking at the app just now it doesn't look like we have any live. It sounds as though you may have read some information from our friends over at Three Ireland. If you have our Three+ app downloaded, you can set up for alerts on all new offers by clicking on your settings in the right hand, bottom corner, and turning on push/email/text notifications.

Hopefully this makes sense, if not, please do get back in touch or check out our Three+ homepage. 

Thanks,
SarahC

Steven20
Fledgling

There's one live right now for Luke combs but I can't see the reward in my three + app

nicolawarner30
Fledgling

I’m looking too and can’t find it!

LaurenCampher
Fledgling

Hi Sarah,

There is a Three presale currently live on Ticketmaster but nothing on the Three+ app. Can you advise?

thanks 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Steven20@LaurenCampher,

If you check your Three+ app, then go to all rewards, the Luke Combs pre-sale codes should be available there now. As mentioned Three Ireland are also running similar pre-sales with the 51020 text code, sorry if this caused any confusion.

Let us know if you're still running into any issues with this.

Hope this helps,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

nicolawarner30
Fledgling

I’ve tried looking for these too and can’t find them

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Nicola,

Sorry this one has now closed, so it won't be showing on your Three+ app now. You can keep up to date on our latest pre-sales on the Three+ app, or on the Ticketmaster page for Three+ pre-sales.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Kelly1706
Fledgling

I tried, I was 20th in the queue but still couldn't get any and customer support just told me that they were all sold out for now.

"As per the details I see that currently all tickets are sold out hence you are unable to get it however we are going to launch the same very soon and you will get the notification for the same   "

Debbie
Fledgling

Has anyone tried to get Peter Kay presale tickets? I can’t see anything in the app for this.