cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three+ Presale tickets

Steven20
Fledgling

So I can't seem to get the Three+ presale tickets reward, I've looked into it and it says to message 'PLUS' or 'MUSIC' to 51020 but that comes up with an error so can't send to that number and I can't find the presale tickets reward in my three+ app. Wondered if anyone else has this problem or knows what I need to do?

12 REPLIES 12
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Debbie, sorry this pre-sale was very popular so it sold out fast yesterday. Keep an eye on the Three+ App for future offers though. With pre-sales in particular these have been tending to open about 9 or 10 AM. You may also find the Three+ Ticketmaster page helpful to get some advance notice on which pre-sales are on the way.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

sarah-jayne89
Fledgling

I also can't find this! I was looking for the Peter Kay presale tickets, which ticket master states that the THREE+ presale is on now! 

potter1969
Fledgling

Trying to find the link for Michael McIntyre pre sale tickets for 10am this morning at the AO arena in Manchester. Can anyone help ?