cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Sim Contract cancellation

T2023
Fledgling

Hi, 

I recently moved to three and I was told that if I wasn't satisfied, I could return within 14 days of receiving my purchase. I got two sims and a broadband, I was thinking of cancelling one of the sim contracts and keep the one other sim and the broadband. I reached out to three to sort it out as it was still within 14 days of receiving the order by post. I received the order on the 29th of May and I wanted to cancel one of the sim cards today, 10th of June but then I was told on the phone that the contract started on the 22nd of May and that I should pay an early cancellation fee to remove the sim but the delivery note that came with the sim stated that "within 14 days of receiving the purchase" and I can't seem to remove it now. What can I do about it?

7 REPLIES 7
MZone
Superstar

Please contact Customer Service team to look into this further. 

T2023
Fledgling

I did contact them but they kept telling me that the contract started on the 22nd of May even while I kept explaining that I received the sim on the 29th of May.

MZone
Superstar

Their T&C’s are here - maybe you should refer them to it. 

T2023
Fledgling

I tried that already but they kept saying that the contract started on the 22nd of May 

MZone
Superstar

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS 

T2023
Fledgling

Okay, thank you...

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @T2023,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with cancelling under the cooling-off period.

I'd like to help look into this further, I'll pop you over a PM with instructions on how to reach out to some colleagues who will be able to support. 

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.