Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Terrible new 3app

Used to be able to log into 3 app on both my iPhone and IPad  which are separate numbers, but now only recognises my iPhone number when I’m trying to log into my iPad, therefor only able to see my usage for iPhone and not iPad. 

Ag67 by Fledgling
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Addis

I want to make a Complain to Edinburgh fort kinnaird store customer service.

Addis by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Proof of usage

Hi my phones wallet and personal belongings was stolen on 18th may 2023.i chat with 3 on 22nd and was told it will be blacklisted in 47 hours. From that moment im going through hell with advisors, supervisors and management in India Three call centre...

Proof of usage and proof barring

Hi there,I have been asked by my insurance company to provide them with documentation such as "Proof of Usage" and "Proof of Barring"I have already mailed them the proof of purchase as requested to proofs@3mail.com can I know how long does it take to...

Upgrade issues

Has anyone tried to upgrade their phone through the website since the system upgrade? I've tried twice now, and currently on my third try, but each time it's been canceled with no real explanation.Support have told me that I have to e sign a document...

MM-3Cust by Fledgling
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

7 Day Go Roam Pass - consecutive days?

Hi there,Does anyone know if the 7 and 14 Day Go Roam Pass has to be used over consecutive days, in other words during a single period of time overseas? Or is it possible to use it over several shorter trips?I'm about to take out a new contract, whic...

Delboy by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three App made me re-register, now have major issues

I couldn't log into my Three app and they needed me to re-register my email. I did that but now my account looks like its never had a contract before (even though i've been with Three for 2 years).It said I had a credit, which I then paid - even thou...

cadinuk by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors