cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet account

Nancy
Fledgling

Hello, I have had a tablet contract for over 3 years, but I have never been able to access the account number of the tablet to see invoices or upgrade the device, the only thing I have always had access to is my mobile number. When I received messages to upgrade my mobile, it asked about my tablet since I have never had access to the details of that account. My question is, why have I never had access to the account associated with my tablet number, or how can I have access to it? Is there no way to unify the 2 contracts into one so I can see all the information about my devices?

3 REPLIES 3
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey Nancy,

Welcome to the Three Community!

I'd suggest linking your accounts, which would allow you to view the allowances and details of both the mobile and tablet plan. 

Just pop through for a chat with our Customer Service team and request to link the accounts and we'll get this actioned.

I hope this helps,
Kate

Nancy
Fledgling

Thank you for your quick response. A while before posting this query, I had an online conversation with support, telling them that I could never log in with my tablet number, I can only do it with my cell phone number. I also told them that I had a notice on my account about updating my cell phone account and that seemed strange to me since my last contract was ending next year and I had specifically asked for my cell phone and tablet to be put on the same contract. I know it's my fault for not constantly checking the paperwork, but I'm pretty trusting. They told me that they would pass my query on to the tablet team and they finished my online query, but still no one has contacted me.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey Nancy,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Do you have the mobile number associated with the tablet contract? Our teams should be able to link both under one email so you can monitor both accounts allowances and contract details etc.

Did you reach out to request the linking of the accounts, at all? Did the team arrange a follow-up call or email?

Any extra information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kate