cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three has lost my phone number

aljsldmfe
Fledgling

Around a month ago, I swapped phone providers to Three and asked for my phone number to be transferred over. I have now waited over a month, and clearly, my phone number has been lost, and I have had to change to the supposed 'temporary' one they gave me on the day. I have been to three separate stores countless times and have spent hours on the phone with different people, and they all have said they can transfer it in the next few days but clearly cannot. My old phone number, which I had for over 10 years, has now clearly been lost, and I am wondering if I am entitled to any sort of compensation.

1 REPLY 1
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @aljsldmfe,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear your number hasn't been transferred correctly and I can imagine how frustrating this must be.

I'm wondering, have you had any explanation on why the number hasn't transferred when you've reached out to our Support teams? Also, have you reached out to your previous provider to confirm the transfer went through correctly on their end?

I'd suggest raising a complaint to allow us to investigate this further and attempt to retrieve the number. Our Complaints team would also be able to discuss any compensation for the inconvenience further.

Please keep me updated.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.