cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three won't stop sending me bills

Kreyn003
Fledgling

We cancelled our wifi over the phone in October and we had paid for the WiFi up until 19th November. We were sent a returns label for the box prematurely so it was no longer valid for when we went to send the box back.

After we emailed numerous times without any reply I eventually got I on live chat with one of your advisors Thursday 23rd - who assured me we would not be charged again and would issue a new returns label which was meant to be emailed to my account within 24 hours. I eventually got a new returns label and returned the box which I received a confirmation email from DPD on 4/12/24 that you have received the box. This therefore should mean our account is fully closed down however I have received yet another bill from yourselves.

Eventually, we paid the excess bill just to get you off our backs, but STILL we have received more bills. We do not have wifi provided by Three. The box is in your own possession. What you possibly think you are charging us for is anyone's guess, and at this point constitutes theft.

5 REPLIES 5
Geluk
Key player

I think you mean you cancelled your broadband provision; wifi is something you control in your property!

Send them a direct message via social media.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Just to totally agree with Geluk and to point out that this is a discussion forum and not customer service so we have no access to your account.

Officina-red
Involved
Paddiewack
Superstar

Yes go for the jugular.😉

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kreyn003,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been trying to get your account cancelled for all this time without success. I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with more help in resolving this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.