cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three

Noobchicken
Fledgling

I was wondering if this email ( info@salethree.co.uk ) was a legit email from THREE. They focus on sending the confirmation on applying for their promo. But I was just wondering if anyone received an email from this account from applying to any promo from THREE, wondering if I've been committed fraud

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

Three format their email addresses  three.co.uk/sales.

salethree.co.uk is parked by bigdaddy. If you are using a laptop or PC hover your mouse over the link and see what appears at the bottom of the screen.

If in doubt about the origins of any text or email then delete it. You can always contact the company's customer service people and ask if it's genuine. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Noobchicken,

I don't recognise that email address, and as @sc1999 pointed out, the domain isn't actually three.co.uk so it does seem suspicious. Take care not to click on any links or share any personal information that is requested on an email like this.

What promotion was this in connection with?  Can you explain in a bit more detail what happened?

Also, here's a link to some general advice about fraud to watch out for.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Gulzar_Khan
Fledgling

Hi when is my three contract is expired 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, the answer is the same as last time you asked the question.

Rudo89
Fledgling

I just got an email info@salethree.co.uk with a 3 logo from these people and they don’t seem legit. I have investigated all their contact details. And they all a scam.

• phone number they use is 02033320068 for customer service
  • they call with 07488 871864

they are offering to reduce my contract by half and give me an iPhone 15 for £27 pounds a month. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Yeah quick rule of thumb, always multiply the monthly cost given by the 24/36 months and compare it to the retail price of the phone.

If the math says that we're offering a deal where we don't or just barely cover the cost of the phone then it's  a scam.

Thanks for sharing this @Rudo89 hopefully it helps others avoid this scam.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.