cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair bill

VM1963
Fledgling

Hi guys ,I just want to know if anyone can help with unfair bill payment - what is the order of checking whether it's correct or not ? Yesterday I got my bill for 17/01/24  - 17/02/24  an £429.82 .  It's for using 69,8 Mbytes  used 01/02/24 in non- Go- Roam destination. I have been crossed 01/02/2024 close to midnight Ukraine - Poland border , after couple of miles travelling in Poland after using phone  with Ukrainian SIM card internet disappeared and I switched on my another phone with Three SIM card and came to Rzeszow bus station in Poland. There I started to use internet data to found how to get to the  Rzeszow - Jasionka Airport.So, I know exactly that I used my phone with Three SIM card in Go Roam Europe zone  and now I want to know why Three  charged me for data which I didn't use in Ukraine. I asked yesterday someone from Customer service to get any evidence of using the internet data in Ukraine  - guy told me he will check it and let me know by Friday 23/03/24 , because this destination is very close to Ukraine border- 60miles . Today I received SMS from Three that my query has now been closed. No explanation , complete disregard. I don't want to pay for service which I didn't use and don't know how to solve this issue in proper way? I would be grateful for any help. Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Paddiewack
Superstar

I’m really sorry but we are like you on this forum;just customers with no access to your account. So it’s customer service for you but what I would suggest is that you make a complaint via the Three homepage. It certainly sounds as though you’ve been given the virtual brush off without at least a satisfactory explanation. The good thing about making a complaint is that it has to be resolved within a certain timeframe. I genuinely believe that’s your best way forward and I’m sorry not to be of more help.