cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade done no device recieved

agritaL
Fledgling

Hi,

Did an upgrade on 29/06 and all went through. For whatever reason device was not sent although I have all documents (contract etc) I have been trying to chase costumer service but they say - wait, it's all in process

On 26/07 Direct Debit payment for device was taken. What can I do regarding this? Is it worth trying to go through ombundsman or something? 

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @agritaL,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been waiting all this time for your device. Can you let me know a bit more about the situation? What phone or device did you order, was this a pre-order, out of stock on back order, or did the team provide any other explanation to you about the delay or how long they expect this to be?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

agritaL
Fledgling

Hi, 

Device (samsung s24 ) was available as I was ordering it. I chose delivery to store as I was not being home due to work.

After a week I popped in to store just to find out when to expect my phone,but they had no info about it

I used chat option and was told that there has been a glitch in the system and it will be sorted in 3 days. nothing happened. used the chat option again and consultant opened the case stating that device is not received.(case is showing as in progress and it was opened on 16/07) I phoned and got told that my case is being looked in to and I should phone in 5 days(which will be Friday) my biggest concern is how come i'm making payments for device I do not have.

Thank You