cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very very poor Customer service

mymaterob
Fledgling

Three need to start prioritising their customer over the share holders profits, as you can't make any profit without customers. Outsourcing the customer service function to India is a massive mistake. Every call I've made has never resulted in a conclusion, just misery and frustration. They lie, deceive and keep on you on the line, to get call times up. They've got no manager's available at all to take responsibility over the calls, and just use uneducated scripts to appease and move you on. Don't bother using the chat function either, it's even worse. You'd think they'd at least have a UK retention centre to try and keep customers. 

2 REPLIES 2
mymaterob
Fledgling

They also cost me a days earnings, waiting for a phantom upgrade, with no remorse or gesture of compensation 

Peter_L
Active

Hi @mymaterob. I had exactly same bad experience with Three Customer Service like you. Advisors are not able to help or even to understand what you exactly want from them. Their knowledge is unfortunately really bad and they tell you anything you want to hear (even lies) just to “make a tick” that your issue is resolved, even if it’s not. I’ve been even told that services like Missed calls alerts and Visual Voicemail are active on my SIM plan but Three don’t offer them at all! To call or chat to Three Customer Service is simply just a waste of time. 99% they are not able to help or even get your question/issue right.