cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait huh ?? [ Top-Up Issues ]

IAmNorthStrike
Regular

Yes- Hello it's me again. Update on the previous post: It was a misunderstanding and I'd totally misinterpreted the payment information, so that got sorted ages ago. Sorry about that one- 😅

I'm not entirely sure what's causing this issue to happen this time, but when I'm trying to top up my phone ( which I need to for work and personal reasons ) it keeps giving me this error, and if I try doing it over a call it says there's technical difficulties.

IAmNorthStrike_0-1704369129003.png

I'm not exactly 100% sure if anyone else has had this issue so if there is, do reply if you want to-

4 REPLIES 4
IAmNorthStrike
Regular

Adding this in the replies since I sort of forgot to mention it: I highly doubt it's my card's fault since I have way more than enough to cover the cost of Unlimited Data ( £35 btw ), and I've not had any issues topping up until literally just today-

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @IAmNorthStrike,

Sorry to hear there's been issues with topping up. It doesn't seem to be a universal issue for all customers at the moment. Have you been in touch with customer services, if so what happened?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

IAmNorthStrike
Regular

Hello again ! Apologies for the late reply my notifications don't work for 3 Community smh–

Over here ( Wales ) there's been some severe flooding recently so other networks such as EE have also had the same technical problems, which my stepmother pointed out earlier in the week. I'll see if I can top up now but if not I'll give customer support a nudge and see if they can look into it-

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @IAmNorthStrike,

That's no worries, if you search back in your email inbox to when you first registered you should have a verification email from us, once you've clicked on the link in there you should start getting email notifications from the Community.

It would be a message we sent from Noreply-threecommunity@three.co.uk

If it's not in your inbox, it may have landed in a spam/junk folder.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.