cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wasted 40 mins…

iwantbreakfast
Fledgling

I’ve just spent 40 mins on a chat which was painfully slow. It took nearly 30 mins to tell me the phone I wanted was out of stock, even though I can sign up for a new account on your website easily.

It took almost 40 mins to then inform me that I cannot upgrade my account until the end of this month so the entire conversation was a moot point.

Please be aware that the sole reason I contacted the web chat was Three prompting me that my 24 month contract was almost up and then suggesting I choose a new plan and maybe get a handset 🤦

Total waste of time.

Not only that, to go through the drop downs on your website means I’ll be paying more than a new customer and way more than going with another provider.

Hence why I wanted to speak to a human being.

2 REPLIES 2
iwantbreakfast
Fledgling

Apologies - I’m SIM only and wanted a price match or better on my unlimited data plan.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @iwantbreakfast,

I'm sorry to hear you've been disappointed during the sales journey.

If you're still within the minimum terms of your contract, you may have to wait to upgrade without a fee. When the contract terms have been completed, if you'd still like to upgrade and take out a new device agreement, I'd recommend speaking with our Upgrades team directly. They'll be able to provide you with the best offer available.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.