cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Recurring Payment Discount Removal?

Bobbywillkill
Fledgling

I've noticed 'Recurring Payment Discount Removal' on my bill for a couple of months now and have no idea what it is even for. I've had a look at possibilities and still can't figure it out.

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

Recurring payment discount.
New customers can only join pay monthly plans on Direct Debit and our plans’ prices include a discount for paying by this efficient means. Direct Debit is brilliant for you as payment will be taken automatically and your account will not be suspended if you forget to pay. It is also the most efficient method for us. You should maintain your Direct Debit whilst you stay as a pay monthly customer. You can change your bank details at any time, just let us know.
We cannot prevent you from cancelling your Direct Debit and if you do, you are still required to pay your bills by the due date. We will retain your discount if you give us any of the following given means of payment provided that you simply allow us to store your selected payment method so that we can charge you on your billing date each month. Don’t worry, you can swap these details at any time and on multiple occasions. If you do not permit us to store payment details you will lose the recurring payment discount. You can choose any of the following given means of payment. Simply allow us to store your payment details and you will remain eligible for the £5 monthly recurring discount