cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is it that keeps you loyal to Three?

RossiBird46
Fledgling

I’ve been with Three for over 12 years.  I’m actually due to renew my contract in a few weeks and for the first time, I’m actually considering switching to another network.  

I’m a creature of habit and I think I’ve stayed with Three as it seemed more convenient than switching, but now it does seem that there are more competitive offers and “perks” available with other providers.  There used to be an app called wuntu, which was ok, but items went out of stock within minutes of release.  This was then replaced by the current Three+ reward app which I now use, and while I use the Uber eats discount most weeks, I haven’t used any of the other offers. 

There is no reward for loyalty with Three it would seem. When it comes to renewing my contract, the best they will ever offer is to match a current deal available to new customers. I find this a bit frustrating. 

So, what keeps you loyal to Three? 

32 REPLIES 32
sc1999
Local celebrity

How have 3 rewarded your loyalty? I find the phone I want and then the best deal. If it means I have to move network to get the deal then I do. If you have been with 3 for 12 years call them and see how hard you can twist their arm. I am always looking forward to the day when all companies treat existing customers and new ones equally.

Springwater35
Active

Price of a sim deal nothing more, 

Jayz
Regular

What first bought me to Three was the Go Roam option as it suited me and is such a bonus when travelling abroad and has worked out well. Since i got hooked and have had zero problems myself.

Rewards are not great which is a shame compared to such likes of O2.

But trying to get a family member transferring from one network to Three has really put a dent into my confidence with Three the last week or so, have been very frustrated and anoyed with Three to the point they have become a thorn in my side. This then gets me to think about my position with Three.

But Three are great on their Sim only plans when coming to pricing!

Pepi
Regular

As you I stick to Three just out of habit lI have been a customer for maybe 10 years now and honestly I can’t see any particular benefits from this.I also liked Wuntu that was really nice at the beginning because of the offers they had(Domino’s pizza,Hotel Chocolate’s choc,tiny samples,etc.).I have checked the new Three +app but don’t find it appealing because it doesn’t offer something relevant to me(Uber doesn’t cover my area anyway).I find it so frustrating and annoying when new customers are offered great discounts to be attracted while no provider cares about the loyal ones.

Raja786
Fledgling

Hi I have been a Three customer since 2003 been treated well an got the service that I expected from them there are altogether 12 customers of Three in my family WELL DONE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK 

Ghostiegirl
Fledgling

I’ve been with Three for over 15 years, I like the low cost deals. I’m hoping that the free coffee or at least an occasional one will come back to the 3  rewards . 

TaulPaul
Fledgling

The price and the fact I can use it abroad so easily 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Easily but not freely, unless you are on an old contract. 

grood
Fledgling

Unlimited data keeps me with three, affordable and dependable when I need it