cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is data being used from Top up even though you have an active Add on with data still on it

Robnor456
Active

Noticed this today, I presume it stems from the update. Top up is being used in preference to data add-on, according to Three I have 7.4GB left from an Add on that expires on 04/10/23 and yet had no data connection from lunchtime today, after topping up I had data connection but the top up is down by £5 already

6 REPLIES 6
sgkalina
Regular

Wow ! I feel as though I could have written this -- I too am having this exact issue and I am pissed off as there is no one to TALK to -- just the chat, which is garbage.  I now have to go into a store 1 town over to talk to a person tog et this fixed -- AND I want my money back that was taken for the data !!  (and I need a new add on as well)

Robnor456
Active

Is that the only solution

Avondale
Rising star

@Robnor456 and @sgkalina 

This looks like an issue with Three's new customer management system ; @JonathanB might like to comment ? 

JCB54321
Active

I have a similar issue. My auto-Data-Pack payment was taken on 27 September and I received the SMS saying “your Data Pack’s almost ready”. However it was never applied to my account and all my allowances show as “Expired”. I was hesitant to buy a separate top-up due to exactly the situation you describe. I currently have no calls / data / SMS. I’m hoping @JonathanB can help.

Avondale
Rising star
Robnor456
Active

Still waiting for this to be resolved