cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add ons

matthewlincs
Fledgling

HI 

Does anyone else find it very hard dealing with customer services. Today 19/07/2024 i rang three to ask about an around the world add on for 7 days as im am going to kenya tomorrow. I spoke to a female operative in customer services who confirmed that an around the world extra add on would cover kenya and that the cost is £42.00. Would i like her to add it and its payable on my next bill. I said yes please and how will i know its done. Check the app she said after.

The call ended and i went to the app to check and saw that there was 3 orders put through by the call centre today. So i rang back and the operative (different to the first) told me there was the around the world extra and two additional European go roam add on's , i explained that wasn't the conversation on the last and i did not ask for the european go roam and could they be removed please. He said no, it isnt possible now they are active. Long story short i wasnt happy, a manger came and told me he could see them but hopefully i wont be charged on my next bill for them, however he reasured me that the around the world extra add on is active for 7 days. 

Thats just not good enough, a mistake by a three operative took a substantial amount of my time and still no fix, im left to hope that 1, i dont get charged for an error on a three operatives mistake and 2, hoping my around the world extra add on will be live tomorrow.

please, some one help me  

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Maestro

You can contact Customer Service here.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

My understanding is that there's no way to remove add-ons that have been added. However, if it isn't something you've asked for, and it was added by the agent in error, I think the right course of action would be for the team to cover the cost of the add-ons. 

If your Extra Pass is showing in the app, then it will work for you once you go. As for the others, I'd recommend speaking to the Complaints Team in order to have the error investigated and to get a resolution put in place. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.