Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data pack not working

KP59
Fledgling

I bought a data pack that does not run out until 29th March, (it is now the 14th and has been going on since the 6th March) but I cannot text or make calls or receive texts or calls as it says "this call cannot be completed as your account balance is too low" to top up etc. etc. how is this happening and how can I fix it ? I can get internet and use whatsapp?

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KP59,

Sorry for the delay in picking up on your post. It sounds like you may have a data add on (which only adds data), rather than a data pack (Unlimited calls, texts, and a data amount based on the pack's value). There's more info available on our PAYG support page.

In either case, as the message is suggesting you don't have the balance. It's best to get in touch with customer services. They'll be able to confirm what went wrong, whether your pack allowances haven't registered properly, or if you've inadvertently bought the wrong add on.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!