cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM for US iPhone (update

richmoo
Fledgling

I visit the US regularly and plan on purchasing a iPhone 14 Pro while there. As most know the US model doesnt accept physical SIMs.

Are Three able to provide eSIMs yet? If so, can I get an eSIM and keep my current pre-BREXIT plan?

3 REPLIES 3
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey richmoo,

We don't have specific dates to share on when eSIM will be fully available, but it's something we're working on as we speak and hope to bring to our customers soon. 

At the moment, you will still need to use your physical Three SIM. The variant of the iPhone 14 available here in the UK, has a physical SIM tray as well as eSIM capabilities.

If you’re on Pay As You Go, or your Pay Monthly plan started before 1 October 2021, there's no charge to make use of your allowances in our Go Roam destinations. That won't change unless you upgrade your plan, or your current plan is discontinued. 

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

richmoo
Fledgling

Thanks for the reply, we've been 3 customers since 2018, so hopefully the eSIM is sorted by the time my phone gets here, else I'll have to go elsewhere.

Regular

go elsewhere, looks like e-sim will take forever to be available for Three customers.