cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

false account

tm
Fledgling

I have qty 5 physical devices (qty 5 sim cards) however qty 11 direct debits from my Bank account, each having its own account number. after spending all day on the phone talking to support, and a Store it been established that this was due to upgrades, and new tariffs without the old being cancelled.  So now i am down to 5 physical devices, and qty 6 accounts. The sixth account i can not access. It is registered in my Name, my Address, but with a different postcode. I do not know the sim card number, or the phone number, i have been told it belongs to a ROUTER that i do not posses. Because the Postcode of this account is different to my correct one THREE will not give out any information regarding this account. I can not go to store and get a replacement sim card as i do not know the number, i can not access the account as i do not know the post code, Three has told me to send an email with with the false postcode that i do not know, and verification (driving license etc) they will then change it to my correct one so i can access the account.

does anyone have advice how to get round this PLEASE 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi tm,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the mix ups with all these additional accounts. That's good to hear the situation is mostly sorted now but that sounds really frustrating that you haven't been given access to the broadband account.

I'll send you a PM with guidance on how to get more help with this situation.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.