cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roam

smak85
Fledgling

Hi all - can someone clarify if I am able to use my phone abroad (in france)? It comes up on the destination list and in the help page it says I get 56 daily passes for Europe but then further down it says I need to buy the passes so I'm not sure if I can use it as part of my monthly allowance or if I need to buy more?

Thanks

Best solution
Best solution
tarantella
Rising star

If you are on a Lite Plan, there are no passes included.

If you are on a Value or Complete Plan, however, you should have Passes included.

I would check what it says in your Three app when you log in, or ask Customer Services via Live Chat: they should be able to clarify.

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
tarantella
Rising star

Yes, you can use your phone abroad. 

You can either buy passes in advance, or the charges will be added to your bill.

Also, check via the Three app that your spend cap isn't set to zero, and check with Customer Services that your credit limit isn't set to £1

smak85
Fledgling

Just to confirm - I need to buy the passes to use my phone in Europe and I don't get the 56 passes as mentioned? 

Best solution
tarantella
Rising star

If you are on a Lite Plan, there are no passes included.

If you are on a Value or Complete Plan, however, you should have Passes included.

I would check what it says in your Three app when you log in, or ask Customer Services via Live Chat: they should be able to clarify.