cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited 90 addon issue

capriman1234
Fledgling

Hello,

Hopefully someone from three will read this. 

So my issue is that for the past 2 years i've had endless issues with top ups and purchasing add ons.

This is the problem i have encountered numerous times > I always purchase the unlimted 90 add on and once the add on expires if i top up my account with £90, within the time of the credit being on my account and me looking for the unlimited 90 addon, credit will start to disappear from my account which is not right! i make sure no apps or anything is running in the back ground but my credit will always drop when using the app.

Next problem which is connected to it, is when i'm on the app i can never find the unlimited 90 add on in the add ons section, as it simply is just not there! if i used the desktop website version i can find the unlimited 90 add on, but once it's been added to my basket, three will either log me out or ask me to login or it glitches and asks me to enter all my details and a delivery address to which it wants to send me a new simcard with the unlimited 90. 

instead of an auto top up, why not an auto add on? i've had this issue for 2 years and every three months i'll find myself on chat trying to get three to resolve the issue. My dad even experiences the same issues! 

Honestly three.. it's so bad the app, i'm considering leaving after like 13 years or more and so is my dad. I no longer recommend three to people, as it's so much hassle.

0 REPLIES 0