cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged early upgrade fee

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello I need help badly,

I went on three website on 5th of June to upgrade my phone. I went through the checkout process and got to the bit to pay early upgrade fee. I put in my card details and made a online payment to three for £279.55. After  completing this payment the website said something went wrong. I then had to go through support to complete my phone upgrade. I did this and the support person said that the one of payment would be added to my next bill. 

This happened on my first bill for my new phone I got billed £285.77, I looked at the bill and I had been charged again for the early upgrade fee. So I am now out £279.55 because the website glitched. 

I have spoken to three support twice and both times same answer we cant find it on our system. Yet I can see in my three order history that the order completed and says £279.55 one off payment. The money has left my bank. Both times I have spoken to support I have been referred to send proof to proofs@contact.three.co.uk. I have done this and no reply for 10 days. I have sent them two bank statements showing clearly they charged the early upgrade fee twice!!

Please help me!! I am out £279.55!

Can provide bank statements. payment reference number for the direct debit which was the early upgrade fee and can provide ARN number for the online payment I made that crashed the website. Bank statements clearly show Ive been double charged.

@

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JonathanB

MZone
Maestro

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS