cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G Hub Home BroadBand issues

Gez8
Fledgling

I have had a 5G Hub for 5 weeks and not managed to get a single MB of use out of it. The call centre provided a replacement hub after 2 weeks, then they keep saying to pull the Sim out and put it back in but the Hub sas the Sim isn't recognised and thus zero use, although Three are happily taking payment. Anybody had similar issues? I reckon it is the Sim. Is it possible to go to the local Three shop and ask for a replacement?

Luckily I am on the month by month plan, so if no luck this week the thing is being sent back and the contract is being cancelled. Maybe the moderator can help.

Thanks 

• 5G
3 REPLIES 3
Officina-red
Involved

I would take the router and sim into a shop and ask, they’re usually quite helpful. 

Limera
Active

@Gez8 Have you experimented with putting the Sim in an unlocked phone?  Just to see if there's any life in it.  Did 3 Support confirm the Sim was activated yet?  Should be of course

Best of luck with it

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Gez8,

Our stores can replace the SIM for you on request just make sure to bring your photo ID, either your Passport or Driving License. Let us know if that sorts this issue out.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.