cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G connection on nr5103e keeps dropping

videogames_69
Fledgling

As the title describes, it's annoying. All the phones, on the same 3 network, are fine. Is there an update beyond b12 for this router? Or can I get a new one? what's the deal.

• 5G
4 REPLIES 4
videogames_69
Fledgling

This really is inconvenient as I am not getting the service I'm actually paying for. Is there some number I can contact to get the router replaced or something? I tried the web chat support and they just brushed me off. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @videogames_69,

Did you get a chance to check my reply to your private message? The team I've directed you to there ought to be able to help if it seems to be a faulty router.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

ohmyglob
Fledgling

Can you direct me to the same team I have this same problem. Many times every day the lights all stay on but the connection drops. It is unworkable 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ohmyglob,

Have you tried getting in touch with the Broadband team? There's numbers for them listed on the contact us page I've linked.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.