cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to cancel last month via chat.

Invogue
Regular

Tried to cancel last month using online chat. As told it was being done. Today get a call demanding payment for the month as the cancel request didn't go through. 

I find it quite convenient that I'm at fault and need to pay for threes mistake. Typical rip off Britain style of operation. Takeadvantage of your customers.

3 REPLIES 3
Invogue
Regular

Three still insisted I make the payment so I did. I'll now start to make plenty of negative comments all.over the web to show how this company treats loyal customers.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Invogue,

I'm sorry to hear that your account wasn't cancelled. If you've made your cancellation request on a chat with us then there should be a record of this. Our support teams have a process for accounts not being cancelled as expected to help in situations like this. I'd recommend getting back in touch and asking the team to check if they can locate the prior conversation, and if this can be used to adjust your last bill.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Invogue
Regular

Already tried that in the chat and was ignored and told the only way to cancel was to pay or get debt collector after me. Think it's pretty low of a company like three to act like this milking money out of customers when they try and cancel. It's alright though I'll have to tell as many people as I can this is how they operate with postings online.