Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APN Setting for 5G Hub

SaidE
Fledgling

Does anyone knows APN setting for 5G hub???

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi SaidE,

Welcome to the Three Community.

Our routers automatically configure their APN settings, so you wouldn't normally need to enter in anything manually. Can you confirm what model of router you are using, and whether you purchased it directly from Three or a 3rd party? 

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

SaidE
Fledgling

Hello

Is Huawei 5g hub I bought from 3rd party

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi SaidE,

Thanks for confirming this. As I mentioned, usually your router would configure this automatically. If your device isn't doing so, enter 3internet as the APN. Usually you would leave any other fields in the APN profile empty.

Let me know if this helps.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!