Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g+ Hub not staying on

Kblain
Fledgling

I received my 4g+ hub on Friday and set it up yesterday, all went well yesterday (with the exception of the app not connecting) I mainly used it to watch TV so nothing mad and overnight it's switched off and now will switch back on for about 20 seconds with the power light flashing then switches off

I've unplugged and replugged, changed the socket it goes in, reset and no change

2 REPLIES 2
dksglen
Active

If you’ve tried it in a working socket that’s not got issues, then I’d phone customer services asap for a replacement. 
It sounds like a faulty router. Annoying, but it happens sometimes

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Kblain,

You may see behaviour a little bit like this on a brand new router. Sometimes seemingly random reboots indicate software updates, and often the factory software is quite far behind the current version.

If this has been persisting for some time though, as @dksglen suggested get in touch with the broadband team as it's most likely a hardware fault.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.