Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Broadband order page doesnt work anymore

Biobob
Fledgling

I have been using 4G for my home network for about 5 years or more, then moved on to the home broadband plan. I want to upgrade or look at 5G but my postcode and also a few friends all come up fine on the signal checker but the order page always says "

We're on our way

We're busy expanding our network to connect more homes"

It is madness that you still have the service, still cover the postcodes but cannot order anything. Have you broke it on purpose to stop having to pay commissions to affiliates or Topcashback etc?

1 REPLY 1
LeeT
Employee
Employee

Hi @Biobob,

Sorry to hear you're having a few issues trying to get Threes 5G in your area. 

Three have two seperate coverage/HBB coverage checkers for this exact reason. On our coverage checker, it may appear that you have great signal for 4g/5g which means that day to day use on your mobile will work perfectly fine.

However, when it comes to HBB it's a slightly different story. The Home Broadband Checker is in place to make sure that we're offering our HBB services in locations that will be a non-problematic service. Therefore, we check for many things including signal, congestion, any ongoing or planned work which would cause any disruptions and therefore, not give the service that we all want. We only offer HBB in locations that we know the customer will receive the perfect experience. 

Keep an eye out on the coverage, as you already know we are rapidly expanding our 5G network! 

Thanks,

Lee

Employee - Retail