Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting returns label/bag

Kt1
Fledgling

Please please can anyone help 

Cancelled within the 14 day cool off period 

as router no good signal is terrible, three has suspended my account and said I need to return there equipment I have been chasing up the label / bag now for over 4 weeks keep getting fobbed off saying they will send and to wait a few more days! why is it so hard to return!!!!

Can anyone tell me or give me any help on how I can get this returned 

thanks 

me how I can speak 

Best solution
Best solution
Jonathan1
Active

I don’t have any advice unfortunately- mine too took many attempts to receive however finally did arrive.  Unfortunately the fun has not stopped there and although three have the hub back, have confirmed that the account is closed and that I owe them nothing their dept collection team continue to hound me daily for money.  You only need to take a very quick look at trust pilot reviews to see three clearly have a major issue (not a one off)

View solution in conversation

1 REPLY 1
Best solution
Jonathan1
Active

I don’t have any advice unfortunately- mine too took many attempts to receive however finally did arrive.  Unfortunately the fun has not stopped there and although three have the hub back, have confirmed that the account is closed and that I owe them nothing their dept collection team continue to hound me daily for money.  You only need to take a very quick look at trust pilot reviews to see three clearly have a major issue (not a one off)