cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't return the 5g Hub

gedkehoe
Fledgling

I have been trying to return my 5g Hub. I have now waited 10 days for the returns bag, contacted twice asking for a returns label and still not received anything.

Does anybody have a return address and I will post it myself or even drop it at a Three store.

I guarantee that three would not wait 10 days for my payments.

• 5G
2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @gedkehoe,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been waiting so long for your return. We wouldn't recommend arranging the return yourself, as this won't be tracked by us, and Three stores can only take returns for devices they've supplied in store.

I'll PM you to get you in touch with a team that will take ownership and make sure your return is sorted out.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

admin1
Fledgling

Hi I've been trying to get three to cancel 5g broadband on the phone daily for days on end. Each time they say the same thing, it's cancelled and they'll send a return label via email. This never arrives. Apparently taking it to one of their shops isn't an option either.

They leave me with only one option, the ombudsman.