cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Credit

rky
Regular

Due to network issues I have disconnected the home broadband, I was in mid contract but early termination fees was waived off because I gave 6 months of time to get the issue sorted but technical and network team gave up.

When final bill came it has -21,36£ and Three customer care advised remove direct debit.

This all happened in Nov Dec 2023, I’m asking for this refund and they are saying we have sent in your bank in Feb 2024. I checked my bank statements and there is nothing as such.

Is there any email address where I can send my proof of bank statement because I wonder if direct debit is cancelled how can they revert back money.

5 REPLIES 5
MZone
Superstar

You need to speak to them on live chat or phone call and they will give you an email you can send proof to. 

rky
Regular

proofs@contact.three.co.uk

rky
Regular

I have sent them an email and automatically reply suggest that I need to wait for 5 days

rky
Regular

When I sent them email asking about please confirm in which month you have sent the money to my bank then I can download the statement and share with you for that month then they replied like this which I’m shocked as this shows they don’t have good reading skills 

Thanks for contacting us.

I'm really sorry to know that things aren't working the way you want. We'll make sure that we help you to resolve the query in the best way possible.

Unfortunately, we haven’t received the proof that you may have attached. It seems like you have copied and pasted the proof in the email body.

Please send this proof in a non-editable format as a separate attachment and not as a part of the email, folder or link, we cannot open any link. We’ll make the necessary changes to your account as soon as we receive the proof in any of the below formats:

• JPEG/JPG
• Windows Picture
• Adobe Reader (PDF) format.

If you face any problems sending the proofs from your phone, you can try to attach the same from a PC or a laptop. Here are the steps to attach it:

• Start composing a new email message in Windows Live Hotmail.
• Click Attachments under Insert: in the message's toolbar.
• Find and highlight a file on your computer.
• Click Open or Choose, depending on your browser.
• Wait for the file to be completely uploaded
• Then you can email to proofs@3mail.com

You can send it to us by:

• email – proofs@contact.three.co.uk

If there’s anything else we can help you with, you can chat to us on www.three.co.uk/Support/Webchat?id=3e_cc. We’re open 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm weekdays and 9am to 8 Pmon weekends.

You can also get quick and easy answers to a lot of questions in the Three app. If you haven’t already, download and register now by going to: www.three.co.uk/threeapp?id=3e_cc (copy and paste link to your browser).

Thanks

Nishant Rathod
Three Customer Services

MZone
Superstar

Unbelievable!