cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband network issues, red network light and no wifi

Sheil
Fledgling

Hi, I’ve had my 5G home broadband for about a year or so with no issues until tonight.

The network light has turned red and I can’t get any wifi whatsoever. I’ve tried turning it off/on and removing/re-inserting the sim.

My 4G/5G on my phone had depleted too, I’m currently trying to upload this on 3G. For about 45 mins I had no signal but the online network checker says there are no issues??

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Maestro

Check out the Network Status Checker, as this will shed light on any work going on in the area or reported issues 3 are aware of.

tyz90n9
Fledgling

Hi,

I thought I was the only one experiencing this issue, but after speaking with others in my area who use Three, it seems we're not alone. I live in Fulham SW6, and we've noticed the signal dropping from 5 bars to 1 over the past three weeks. The situation hasn't improved, and our broadband is getting disconnected up to five times a day whenever the signal is lost.

When we check the "Network Status Checker," it claims everything is perfect, but that's far from the truth.

It feels like Three isn't interested in addressing this, as their "fake" Network Status Checker insists everything is working fine, which clearly isn't the case. We should keep calling Three until they resolve this issue in our area. Hopefully, a moderator will bring this to their attention.