cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for 5G router that was returned

teccles
Fledgling

I cancelled my 5G Broadband with Three in May this year - after which I returned the router using the provided bag. A few weeks ago, I received an email saying it had not been returned, and I would be charged for it. I contacted Three Support, provided them proof of postage, and they said it would be sorted.

Now, I've received another email saying a charge of £105 has been applied to my account for the un-returned router. 

Please can someone help me get in touch with the right team and have this charge cancelled? I have proof of postage so this should be a simple matter. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @teccles,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been contacted about a charge for a returned device. I'll be happy to put you in touch with some colleagues who can help get this investigated and resolved. I'll send you a PM with info on the next steps.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.