Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you absolutely have to return the router?

samtheaspie
Regular

Hi There,

Wondering if anyone can help, I have signed up to a new home broadband contract with Three, But what I want to know is if there is anyone you can keep the router after the contract is up? I have seen in the small print you have to return it but I would like to keep the device as mine since I will be paying monthly for it.. I have never been asked to return a phone? so why is this the case with the routers...

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey Sam. As you'll have seen in those terms and conditions, our 5G routers are only provided on loan as part of your contract. At the moment, there's no option to retain a 5G router after terminating your contract.

We're always reviewing our range of products and services though, and will take your feedback on this on board.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.